Saw this on Riete’s site – a fun quiz and different from the normal quizzes!
– Post 3 things you’ve done in your lifetime that you don’t think anybody on your friends list has done.
– See if anybody else responds with “I’ve done that.”
– Have your friends cut & paste this onto their page to see what unique things they’ve done in their life.
I will try to give a physical, a mental, and a spiritual one.
My three things are:
- I cleaned my house today. OK, maybe you cleaned your house, but you didn’t clean my house! If you think that is splitting hairs, then here is a bonus. Whenever I get hungry for bagels, I make some, because you can’t buy them here.
- I graduated from a liberal arts college in the USA with a Bachelor of Arts in Modern Languages and then did a year’s graduate work in France in International Business.
- I have read (and read regularly) The Revelation of Arès and accept it as a divine revelation. I will soon be going to Arès to pray in the chapel where God spoke. Going there does not make me a better person, but it is because I wish to change for the better that I go there. It gives a spiritual energy,- pep, vim and vigor- for a difficult job — becoming good.